jque

History

In 1948, Julius Klein established the diamond business that carries his name on New York's 47th Street. Specializing at that time in smaller stones, his son Martin joined the company in 1972 and, with his polished diamond acumen and uncanny ability to foresee industry trends, moved the company in the direction of larger, higher quality goods.

In 1981, Martin joined forces with his cousin, A.D. Klein, a renowned, large diamond manufacturer and rough diamond authority. Together, the two cousins combined a state of the art, rough diamond manufacturing facility with an established, polished diamond sales institution, resulting in a 'one stop shop' for the production and distribution of many of the world's finest diamonds.

In 1990, Julius Klein was awarded its first ever Diamond Trading Company Sight and in 1994, its second Sight with its partner company, Eliaz Diamonds. In 2002, Julius Klein expanded its business by purchasing Ritani, one of America's premier branded, bridal and fashion fine jewelry manufacturers.

The Klein's diamond expertise and passion is currently being passed-down to a third generation of diamantaires who are continuing the family's tradition of excellence in a new diamond era.

Recent News

October 17, 2011

Buy a Diamond, Change Africa

September 7, 2010

New diamond group donates to schools in Namibia

Read All News »


Our Corporate Profile Search our Diamond Inventory